Indovance press releases and contributed articles:
- 16th November, 2017, Indovance Expands Headquarters in United States as Demand for Services Continues to Grow
- 22nd June, 2017, The Native Society interviews Sandesh Joshi
- 21st June, 2017, Indovance launches New Business Model to fulfill Clients' Larger Needs
- 25th May, 2017, Solidworks CAM can “change the manufacturing industry”, says CAD expert
- 20th April, 2017, Mixing CAD and CAM to streamline the product design process
- 4th March, 2017, Indovance estabilishes new corporate values with focus on excellence and customer centricity
- 13th January, 2017, Counteracting urban growth effects
- 8 December, 2016, Sandesh Joshi shares his views on North Carolina in his interview with CED (Council of Entrepreneurial Development)
- 3 November, 2016, Indovance Forecasts Continued Rapid Growth
- 23 May, 2016, Indovance expands offerings with New Publishing Outsourcing Services Division
- 12 May, 2016, Sandesh Joshi, CEO and Founder at Indovance Inc. announced as a winner of 40 under 40 leadership award : TBJ's 40 under 40 Leadership Award
- 7 May 2016, Cadalyst Magazine interviews Founder and CEO of Indovance, Sandesh Joshi : "Indovance Predicts Global Growth in CAD Outsourcing"
- 13 April 2016, Charlotte Raleigh Citybiz List magazine article about Indovance : "Indovance Forecasts Continued Rapid Growth with Global Trend Toward Increased CAD Outsourcing"
- 1 April 2016, Desktop Engineering magazine article about an Indovance press release: "Indovance forecasts growth for 2016"
- 1 April 2016, Carolina Business Connection article about an Indovance press release: "Indovance Forecasts Continued Rapid Growth with Global Trend Toward Increased CAD Outsourcing"
- 1 April 2016, NC Headlines article about an Indovance press release: "Indovance forecasts continued rapid growth with global trend toward increased cad outsourcing"
- 1st April 2016 : Indovance forecasts growth for 2016
Can you imagine the new age project sites being measured using measurement tapes and models being worked up manually? Not really, for a simple reason of projects timelines, complex designs/ inputs and changing technology. With that said, is using a new age technology in one of design and modelling aspect enough? A big no again! The new age technology collects Continue ReadingRead more
A Look Back In our last article we discussed about the basics of American Land Title Association (ALTA) survey, its scope, why ALTA Survey is required and steps in the execution. However, between all this, there are defined guidelines and standards which must be followed while executing these survey requirements. What are the Minimum Standard Details Required for an ALTA/NSPS Continue ReadingRead more
Smart design is what required when it comes to building an efficient and optimized structures, may it be for a residential/commercial complex or an industrial plant. There are many aspects to consider while it is designed and one of the most prominent is Piping Design & its modeling. In fact, Piping Engineering is a separate department in many companies dealing Continue ReadingRead more
What is ALTA Survey? ALTA survey is a very common term used in Civil Engineering & Real Estate domain which stands for “American Land Title Association”. It’s a set of principles which has classified and standardized the survey methods, processes and actions of surveys, helping property surveyors meet the standard requirements of recognized Government and Private entities. The basic objective Continue ReadingRead more
The term corporate identity clearly signifies the role of branding. Corporate brand-building is the art and science of building awareness about your company around the globe, loyalty amongst its customers, preference and value for companies, as opposed to the product brands they manage and market. Various business firms strive hard to gain credibility from its customers, and therefore, building corporate Continue ReadingRead more